ব্র্যাকের নতুন নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realize their potential. The organization was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programs, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programs, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Position : Medical Officer; Health Nutrition and Population Programme (Contractual)
- Ensure proper clinical solution to the patients through tele-consultation at Non Communicable Disease (NCD) centers
- Provide technical support to the paramedics for NCD diagnosis
- Assist in development of modules and guideline for HTN and Diabetic management
- Participate and conduct training on basic NCD for effective support on BRAC NCD centers.
- Ensure supervision and monitoring of the quality of service provided to the patients by the Paramedics
- Prepare monthly reports according to the MIS
- Maintain liaison between management level and field operation for planning and effective operation at field
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
MBBS with valid BMDC registration
Experience Requirement: N/A
- Knowledge on the technical issues of NCD’s care
- Interpersonal communication skill
- Skill in basic computer operations
- Decision making
Salary and benefits :
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Health and Life Insurance and others
Job Location: Gulshan, Dhaka
You may send your updated CV to [email protected] mentioning the position name in the subject line
Last Apply Date: 07/Jul/2020
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee the assessment of candidates with disabilities who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in a disqualification of candidature.